Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Meaneor Women's Deep V Neck Long Sleeve Pullover Casual Blouse Top Polo Shirt

It’s Perfect!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/6h2FpNoLRkw


This is a very nice, well-made Polo shirt.
First of all its SO soft and comfortable.
I ordered a Small, it fits perfect - snug - I am a small in US womens size - and I got the color Teal.
This polo shirt is made of 60% cotton and 40% polyester. 

The fabric is a good quality, breathable fabric. It washes and dries well without shrinking.
The stitching is straight and has no loose seams.
Very nice shirt and is made with perfection.

I have added some pics and video for your reference.






This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment