Saturday, November 12, 2016

Zeagoo Women Vintage Floral Print Long Sleeve Cocktail Party Pleated Dress

Amazing High Quality Dress!


Youtube video Link- https://youtu.be/Pi74TEfYc5w

This dress is the absolute best.
 I'm 5 foot 2 inches, weigh 102 lbs I ordered small size. The dress fits great as I was the exact size I ask for.
The material is made of Polyester and Spandex.
It stretches a little bit and the material gives you comfortable feeling.
The dress is very well made from the way they designed it, the threads, the zipper and the pattern, the way it fits and the material they use to make this dress.

This will be perfect for any occasions, like cocktail party , banquet, wedding & this would be perfect as well for summer & spring season.
I got many complements from friends and of course from my husband he like it for me he said I'm gorgeous with the dress.

I have added some pics and video for your reference. 




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
All in all, extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment