Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Cross Body Shoulder PU Leather Evening Clutch Mini Quilted Handbag Purse Wallet For Women With Strap Comes With Free Cotton Bag

Classy stylish cute purse!



This is a such a beautiful purse. 
Because of the unique way the strap is attached, you can use the purse without it,
as a clutch. If you decide to use the strap, you can wear it over one shoulder or
across the body for a fun and modern look.
This clutch bag for women has four compartments which are as, 1 main bag, 1 zipper pocket, 1 ID holder, 1 cell phone pocket.
The compartments give a great piece mind because you can organize your accessory it one place.

This is such a classically beautiful hand bag. It is so well made and designed

I know I will be using it for many years to come.
I have added some pics for your reference. 





This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
All in all, extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

1 comment: