Friday, November 18, 2016

Organic Baby Wash 8oz. Sulfate Free USDA Certified Organic Moisturizing Baby Soap & Shampoo with Chamomile, Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil. Cleanse, Nourish and Hydrate From Head to Toe with Each Wash

Organic and Natural Baby Body Wash


First impression I love the scent of this product. It is not overly scented.
The ingredients are certified organic. It is sulfate free, and free of synthetic fragrance. 
The soap is very rich and creamy. I've had body wash in the past that was too thick and others that were, for all intents and purposes, were like water.
They preserved the ingredients by using NON-GMO mixed Tocopherols, which is a mixed for of Vitamin E.
It includes 11 nourishing ingredients to not just cleanse the skin, but also moisturize, nourish and strengthen the skin. Our formula includes Organic Chamomile Tea, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Olive Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Raw Honey, Pacific Sea Salt, Organic Guar Gum, Organic Rosemary Extract. 
The texture is rich and emollient. After using the first time I noted my skin was not only soft but actually felt nourished.
I have added some pics for your reference.



This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.


No comments:

Post a Comment