Tuesday, November 1, 2016

SDBING Women's Super Thick Winter Warm Casual Wool Soft Crew Socks Color Varies

These socks are amazing!

These socks are fantastic. 
The material is soft and cozy and the colors are vibrant and so cute.
The material is made of Polyester fiber 20%, Spandex 5%, Blended Yarn 60%, wool 15%
 The quality is good and I didn't notice any loose strings or fraying, even after washing them. 
They are the perfect thickness for cooler months, somewhat thick, but not too thick and to top it off, they are beautiful.
You can wear them as office, school, hiking, outdoor, sport, home, work, Christmas socks in Spring, fall, winter season or in any cold weather areas.
These fit very well and are made to last.
 I don't see any lose threads or flaws at all.
 My feet are so happy.

I have added some pics for your reference. 



This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
All in all, extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment