Saturday, November 12, 2016

Portable USB Essential Oil Diffuser,Small 110ml Electric Ultrasonic Cool Mist Aroma Therapy Nebulizer,Compact Fragrance Scent Humidifier for Car Travel Bathroom Bedroom Office Laptop Christmas Gift

Unique, Innovative Oil Diffuser Product!


Youtube video link- https://youtu.be/5o4NsTR_tvY


This is pretty attractive. Have you ever traveled or plan on traveling a long distance in your car or van? If so this product is for you.
It is really easy to use and its really cool to see the little fog show up.
This device has multiple uses. It can be used as a humidifier for those who live in cold climates to help deal with static in the air; it can be used for aromatherapy and it also has a USB socket to recharge the phone while you drive.
I also love that it is easy to use and to add in my car charger and get two ports.. this thing is really great!
I have added some pics and video for your reference. 





This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
All in all, extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment