Tuesday, November 29, 2016

ZesGood Electric Rechargeable Lint Shaver With Charger and Head Brush Perfect For All Types of Clothes and Fabric

Cuts the lint off perfect!



Pretty good Lint remover, I'm impressed.
The first thing I did was grab my winter coat that has been sitting in the closet because I refused to wear it. It looked so old due to the little fabric balls that had built up all over it. It looked absolutely disgusting. I shaved the entire coat and it literally looks brand new!!!!
 
It works VERY well on other things too my lamp too
Not only does it remove the pilling it also gets rid of any cut from the fabric that the pulling clings to.
Pants, shirts, t-shirts, winter hats, gloves, hoodies, and the arm holes of just about every garment are improved with clothes shavers. 
The collection container is easy to remove and replace. The foil and blade assembly are easy to unscrew and clean.
I have added some pics for your reference.






This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment