Thursday, November 10, 2016

Zeagoo Women's Square Neck Long Sleeve Striped Fit and Flare Pleated Swing Dress

Classy dress that matches everything!



I am 5'2, 102lbs and the Small is a perfect fit.
The material is made of 97% Polyester and 3% Spandex.
The dress is very cozy and comfy and the fabric is very soft and easy to clean.
This dress can be dressed up for a party or can be worn as a casual dress.
This seam is which gives you that slim look.
Then this beautiful dress flares out which I love! 
The flare is perfect for my liking.
I definitely recommend buying this dress for yourself or as a gift! 
I have added some pics for your reference. 




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
All in all, extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

1 comment: