Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Electric Toothbrush, [FDA Certified] 2NICE Sonic Toothbrush with 5 Brushing Modes Cordless Rechargeable Powerful Sonic Electric Toothbrush for Gum Health with 4 Brush Heads Waterproof IPX7

Electric Toothbrush


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/AkuVT0h-d4c

Best Toothbrush Ever!!!

This toothbrush is awesome!!!
I like the fact that it has extra brushes which means, I and my husband can use it both but different brushes. Really awesome!!!
Each setting is very unique and also very powerful.
You can choose which setting you want to use before you hit the power button.

My whole mouth feels really great after brushing with this wonder of a brush. It honestly feels like I just had a cleaning from the dentist.  Works really well.
 After my first use, I noticed a pretty big difference in the lightness of my teeth. It has Five Different Operation Modes. Clean, Sensitive, White, Gum care, Massage.
The Battery Indicator - shows how much battery power is left. Very Safe to use on braces, fillings, crowns, veneers and periodontal pockets.
Overall this toothbrush provides an amazing clean without being too hard on my teeth and it is very easy to use. Also, changing the brush heads out is very easy, they just slide on and off! 

I have added some pics and video for your reference.



This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment