Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Vbiger Trapper Hat with Ear Flaps Nylon Windproof Winter Warm Hunting Hats for Men & Women

Warm and comfortable Hat!


This is a very light weight winter hat that can be folded and not take up much bulk.
This hat will keep you warm in winter it is lined inside with faux fur even on the ear flaps, no colder ear.
There is a strap with a buckle to keep the ear flap on pinned to the top of the hat.
It has a removable flap to cover your nose and mouth you could even bring it down lower and cover your neck.
I also love that the lining on the inside is very soft and comfortable, while the outer material is waterproof.
This is the perfect hat for those of us who live in the cold winter climates.
All in all I'm very pleased and feel confident that it will help me with the frigid temperatures that I'm expecting this winter!
I have added some pics for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment