Friday, November 18, 2016

Zeagoo Women's Bohemian Style O-neck Long Sleeve Floral Casual Dress

Fun to wear, super comfy Bohemian Style Dress!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M1KDMP6/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/eXIHdRebM0k

This is such a cute dress.
The bohemian style brings me back to favorite era - the 70s.
The colors are true to what is shown, and the fabric and workmanship are as expected for a dress in this price range. 
The dress is lightweight and super soft and comfy to wear too! It looks great on! I love the cute full sleeves too!
It's a great length to wear as a short dress. Great for summer and spring weather.
This dress makes you feel like a fabulous queen of springtime, which is exactly what I wanted.
The fabric material is made of 100% Polyester

I have added some pics and video for your reference.





This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment