Monday, November 21, 2016

Zeagoo Women Casual Hooded Zip Up Ruffles Loose Swing A-Line Coat

Super Cute and just what I expected!


Youtube video link- https://youtu.be/NOi9gi7W7Mg


I really love this coat.
I got a size small and it fits perfectly.
The fabric material is made of
65% Cotton and 35% Polyester
which makes super soft and comfy.
It has a front zip closure and has A-line swing design.
The sleeves are a decent length which I appreciate. 
The material is lightweight and soft and good quality and fits a little longer in the body, which I prefer.
I have added some pics and video for your reference. 








This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment