Thursday, November 10, 2016

Zeagoo Fashion Women's Long Sleeve Print Fit and Flare Pleated Party Cocktail Dress

Beautiful, Classy Dress! Very flattering on.




This dress is absolutely beautiful, just absolutely gorgeous.
For reference, I'm 5'2, 102 lbs. and the small size fits me perfectly.
The dress you get is the same dress in the photo. True to color, shape, and size.
The fabric content is Polyester and Spandex.
It stretches a little bit and the material gives you comfortable feeling.
It zips from the back so it's very easy to put on.
The zipper does not snag, the seams and hems are well sewn and I don't see any threads unraveling.
It is timeless style and would work for many occasions like Cocktail, Party, Clubwear.
I want to thank you the seller for producing this very impressive dress, my salute are all yours! 
My husband is very impressed and the way I look while I'm wearing this is really amazing.
I have added some pics and video for your reference. 




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. All in all, extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment