Saturday, November 12, 2016

Monstercube Metal Wireless Earphones

Comfortable, affordable and stylish Bluetooth headset!



These headphones are really nice.
These fit very snug and comfortably.

They are wireless and each individual ear bud can be easily switched back and forth by turning ear piece in the other direction.
It has a unique ear hook design and lightweight in ear earbuds which ensures perfect fit and remain stable in your ear when running, walking, cycling or exercising.
This really has impressed me and I have owned a lot of ear buds over the years so I am not that easy to impress but these have truly impressed me.
Overall, these are a great headset that I’ll be keeping in my gym bag.
I have added some pics for your reference. 









This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
All in all, extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment