Friday, November 18, 2016

Zeagoo Women's Stand Neck Long Sleeve Lace Trim Pleated Skater Party Dress

Great Dress- Very flattering!


Youtube video link- https://youtu.be/XV0nqqpVF6Y

This is such a cute dress with fun lace detailing!
It is super soft and warm and cozy, great dress, very nice fabric, perfect fit and really easy to wear; very elegant.
The material is made of Polyester and Spandex.

It stretches a little bit and the material gives you comfortable feeling.
 I am 5'2 and 105lbs. I ordered a size small. This dress fit beautifully.

I love this dress and can see myself wearing it a ton! It is cute and chic yet so incredibly soft and comfy to wear too!

I got quite a few compliments on this top and I am very glad that I bought it.
I have added some pics and video for your reference.





This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment