Monday, November 7, 2016

Romanstii Womens CARDIGAN Knitted Sweater Loose Jacket Coat

Super cute and beautiful cardigan!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M150AKO/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
This cardigan is super cute and fits with the season. 
 
I normally wear a small size and it did fit me perfectly. At the same time, it's stylish too!
It fits nice and loose; the fabric is flowy and it is just plain comfortable!
The pattern looks exactly like the photo and the seams are lined up perfectly! 
The sweater material that it is made from is very breathable.
I plan on wearing it in the fall and winter with skinny jeans and my boots. 
I would suggest this to anyone looking for a nice fall/winter or spring cardigan.
I received so many compliments when I wore this!
I have added some pics for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. All in all, extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment