Sunday, November 13, 2016

Distance Bracelets for Lovers-2pcs Black Matte Agate & White Howlite 8mm Beads By Long Way

Gorgeous Bracelets!



I love these couple’s bracelets!
These bracelets are higher quality than I expected, and they feel amazing against my skin. 
It promotes good fortune, increases concentration and clarity, promotes good will, aids in overcoming flaws, fears, and loneliness, removes jinxes, helps eliminate bad luck, has a calming effect during times of stress, gives a sense of strength and courage, encourages fertility. 
They feel like little marble beads, and they are strung together by some stretchy string (which doesn't pinch or pull at arm hair) so they are perfect for all size wrists! 
I have added some pics for your reference. 






This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
All in all, extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment