Saturday, November 12, 2016

Zeagoo Women Lapel 3/4 Sleeve Plaid Belted Casual Swing Shirt Dress

Beautiful Classy Dress!


Youtube video link- https://youtu.be/9xcHzh2dVBA

Shopping online is always challenging, but I was pleasantly surprised when I received this dress.
This is a beautiful dress that is well made and very comfortable. 
 I'm 5 foot 2 inches, weigh 102 lbs and I ordered small size.
 The dress fits great as I was the exact size I ask for.
The material is made of 66% Nylon, 28% Viscose, 6% Spandex
It stretches a little bit and the material gives you contented feeling.
 The dress came with a belt but it doesn't have belt loops. So, your kind of just wrap the belt around.

I have added some pics and video for your reference. 






This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
All in all, extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment