Wednesday, November 16, 2016

VANTAKOOL Digital Tire Pressure Gauge, Mini Potable 100 PSI Tire Pressure Gauge with LED Flashlight for Car Truck Motorcycle

If you are a car owner, you need this pressure gauze!



This is an awesome tool. It reads tire pressure very fast and looks accurate.
The main reason I picked it up also, was for the digital tire pressure readings and it narrows down the number of items I need in my car, which is always a good thing.
Press the only button, connect to tire's valve stem and reading appears. This digital tire pressure gauge is ergonomically designed to fit perfectly in either a woman's or man's hand - large or small. Next time you turn the tire gauge on, it recalls the last pressure scale used, which is an exclusive feature.
The blue LED lit nozzle and backlit display screen is designed for easy visibility in low light or at night. After 30 seconds, the digital tire pressure gauge display will automatically shut off. Store it in your glove compartment, center console, door pocket, or in the trunk - it will fit almost anywhere.
I have added some pics for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment