Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Brooke & Celine Foldable Shopping Bags Tote Beach Bag Colorful

Beautiful, practical and well-made!


This bag looks beautiful and I felt very chic carrying it.
I LOVE how roomy it is.
This bag is very well made with the highest quality materials and will last a lifetime!
 I am pleased with the construction of this bag.
 
The bag is made of heavy duty canvas and the handles are sturdy and durable plus the stitching is impeccable - I couldn't even find a loose thread.
I love the three different pattern options that are available; I opted for the multicolor one.
Everyone needs one of these beach bags!!
I have added some pics for your reference.



This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment