Sunday, November 20, 2016

Orblue Pastry Cutter Stainless Steel - Professional Baking Dough Blender with Blades

Magnificient Dough Blender!



The grip handy is very comfortable to hold onto while using.
The blades do not bend and the handle is firmly attached.
The weight and construction lead me to believe this product will last.
I have used this product several times for making various doughs, and it has stood up well to even the most difficult tasks like blending frozen butter.
The blades are sufficiently close together to make blending efficient, yet far enough apart that it is easy to get clean when I wash it. 
This is a very nice cutter and can easily go in the dishwasher.
I have added some pics for your reference.





This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment