Monday, November 28, 2016

Green voice Women's Woven Sneakers Color Changing Shoes White to Multicolor Block

Very Comfortable, Perfect Sneakers!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/qjrS8wtbjMo


Pretty shoes! I love the way they look and how comfortable they are.
This has everything you can expect from this brand, high quality, comfortable, supportive, stylish.

I typically wear a 6.5 or 7 in all sneakers. I ordered these in size 7 and they fit perfectly so if you're in between sizes I'd recommend a half size up! I have worn these sneakers for an entire day, out doing errands and running around and I get tons of compliments too - love them!!
Inside the shoes has waterproof soft material.
The original color of shoes is white, it will change color in the sun light, color depth will differ according to the strength of light.
These are a nice sneaker that will look great with jeans, shorts, and casual wear.
I have added some pics and video for your reference.






This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment