Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Romanstii Long Sleeve Blazer Suit Women Floral Tops Jacket Coat Spring hot sale CaF8

Very stylish and great blazer!


The fabric is very nice and the quality of the product is very good. 
Size--I'm usually a size 4-6. The Small is a perfect for me. The fit is good in shoulders, sleeves, and under-arms.
 The material is made of Polyester, Cotton Blend, which gives you comfortable feeling.
I love the full sleeve.
You can wear this with slacks, jeans, shorts, go a little dressy.

It looks just as good and just as stylish as pictured.

I have added some pics for your reference. 


This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
All in all, extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment