Friday, November 4, 2016

Hot Multi-Layers Pendant Chunk Collar Necklace With Choker Chain (Multicolor)

Hot Multi-Layers Pendant Chunk Collar Necklace With Choker Chain (Color- Pink)


An instant favourite!

This necklace is very pretty and goes with so many things I already own. 
This is an elegant piece that can add glamour to most any outfit.
Great quality and unique style - color is the pink I needed. They looked just like the picture.
Good quality and value for the price.
Nice for dressing up at work or special events
Also, they have so many colors for this Necklace-Green, Rose, black, light blue, light green, yellow.
The various color of this fashion jewelry necklace could go with any outfit.
I will definitely wear this for a dressy evening out, with business suits to work and with jeans and a cashmere sweater.
Necklace arrived very quickly in the mail, the packaging was secure.
I am really surprised by the reasonable price of this necklace ~ currently only $8.65 on IYELLOW. I would expect it to cost much more. Overall, this is a very nice necklace for a great price. I highly recommend it.
Also these IYELLOW store products have an amazing and awesome collection at a very reasonable price. You can check their store products by visiting the link below
https://www.iyellow2016.com/collections/necklaces
 I have added some pics for your reference. 




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. All in all, extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment