Tuesday, November 15, 2016

White Gift Luxury Hotel & Spa 3-Piece Cotton Beach Towel Set With Embroidery, 1 Bath Towel, 2 Hand Towel

Great Quality Luxurious Bath and Hand towels!


The towels are beautiful. Perfect to wrap around and keep warm after stepping out of a hot bath or shower.
Very soft and SUPER thick, these are good-looking and Seems like it's well made, no loose strings or loops.
 I give this towel 5 out of 5 for absorbency. For this price the absorbency is about as good as you can get. Soaks up a lot of water in comparison to other similarly priced towels I own.
After three washes our towel was still absorbent and actually softer than the first time. No loose threads and no issues what so ever.

I have added some pics for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
All in all, extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment