Monday, November 21, 2016

Zeagoo Women Off Shoulder Ruffles Long Sleeve Cocktail Party Pleated Dress

Love this Dress!

Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/Wp6BQoe1lBY



This off shoulder by Zeagoo is a cute and elegant dress.
The fabric felt so good on my skin, I am 5'2, 102lbs and I got the Small/Red and it fit like a glove.
Great quality material, stretchy it feels soft and somewhat durable, comfortable featuring off shoulder.
I absolutely love this dress can be wear for work, cocktail party, or any special occasions.
It looks just like the picture very well made nice pattern, great stitching no extra threads very happy with the dress surely get tons of compliments.

I have added some pics and video for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment