Monday, November 28, 2016

So, Beautiful Baby pink pearl necklace


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/DyDIJ1pVURk

This is a beautiful and classy necklace. I love it.
They are very lightweight and do not give you the actual choking feeling around your neck.
The white and pink color of the pearl is really nice and so beautiful. 

In the back, you have to tie it like a bow. You can tie it according the length you want it in the front.
The pearls look amazing, and I could not find a flaw on them.
I wear this color a lot, so I have already worn it several times.

I have added some pics and video for your reference.





This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment