Wednesday, November 30, 2016

iCleansing Smart Facial Brush Rechargeable Rotating Waterproof Portable Exfoliation System

Great Quality and Price!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/LYJBKkNBIII


This is one of those products that has made me wondering where it's been my whole life! I can't remember my face feeling so clean and refreshed ever!
The brush is compact, lightweight and portable. Ergonomics is great too, you will not feel exhausted even after using for long periods of time.

The brush is very comfortable to hold, it's easy to use and move around to clean.
Cleaning with the rotating is a new and great way to clean my skin.
My skin felt and looked so alive and bright.
My skin feels revitalized!
If you are looking for a smart, super portable and easy to use facial brush, you got right choice here. I can take this one with me anywhere.
All-in-all, this is a nice cleanser. Take a look at the video and pictures to see a more in-depth look.








This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment