Monday, November 28, 2016

HOTOUCH Women's Fleece Robes Super Plush Microfiber Bathrobe with 2 Pockets S-XL

Comfortable, Warm..Love to wear them!!


I just bought these pajamas last week and have been putting them on after work every night!
I also like that they fit loosely, have big pockets, a hood, and that the feet can be zippered off because I prefer wearing socks and slippers.
The material is warm, soft, and cozy they are perfect for movie night snuggled up on the couch and you don't even need a blanket or those cold mornings when it is cold in the house.
Purple is my favorite color and this is a very nice royal purple color.

A well-made, great product!
I have added some pics and video for your reference.






This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.


No comments:

Post a Comment