Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Women Heart Shaped Bracelet with Swarovski Elements Crystal 6.5" + 2" Extender, Best Birthday Chrismas Valentine's Day Gift

Beautiful sparkly bracelet!


Elegant design.
The Swarovski crystals absolutely make this bracelet shine.
I am loving the way the colors are laid out and the quality of the Swarovski crystals used.
 The metal in this bracelet is very smooth; the connections are solid and appear to be soldered so there is no worry of this bracelet coming apart with daily wear. 
Design and arrangement of crystal is elegant and appealing
This bracelet comes with a beautiful box so it could be a very lovely gift to someone special. 

I have added some pics for your reference. 




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
All in all, extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment