Sunday, February 26, 2017

HuiSiFang 20 LED Photo Clips String Lights for Bedroom Christmas Lights Wall Decoration

Amazing quality photo clip lights!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/9RTzRfOQrYE


This is a unique string-lights decor.
The leds are super bright and is an advantage to brighten up any room.
The clip is thick, but not to heavy and does not damage the picture.
The string is 2.2 meters long with 20 clear and light up clips to hangs pictures. 
I love these they can be powered via a USB wall plug or computer.
I’m happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics and video for your reference.





This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment