Monday, December 19, 2016

ACEVOG Womens Long Sleeve Loose Plaids Irregular Hem Casual Tunic Shirt Dress

Love this Dress so much!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/9nuyqPA0hec


This dress is everything that I expected it would be.
The fit is very flattering and the material is the softest thing I've ever had on my body!
I am 5'3" and weight about 102lbs and I ordered a small.
It fits so comfortably.
 I feel beautiful in this.
You can totally dress it up with boots, scarfs, necklaces.

Falls to my knees and is swinging.
Very versatile dress.
I received many compliments and I sent people here to buy some too!
Would I buy again? = yes
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics and video for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment