Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Ustars Multi Device USB Charging Station Storaging for Smartphones & Tablet with 3-in-1 Cable for iPhone iPad Android

Great way to organize your Devices!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/kZfR_MLwfUs


This product is a must have for everyone if you have multiple devices that you want to charge at the same time or if you just want a place to store them.
The charging dock holds up to four phones which is awesome for my family.
This will come in very handy when we go on vacation.
Instead of hunting for 4 outlets, we only need one!
If you have a night stand beside your bed, you can place the charging station on the night stand, place your phone on the charging station, and now you can watch videos without having to hold your phone.
Would I buy again? = yes
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics and video for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment