Tuesday, December 6, 2016

KIRA Women's Christmas Dress Xmas Gifts Print Flared Swing A Line Dress

Cutest Christmas Dress!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/2BNAN3GIpFM


Really cute dress - can't wait for Christmas to roll around again so I can wear it.
 I'm 5'2'' & 102lbs and I ordered a small & it fits perfect.
it's very comfortable to wear and is breathable.
The pattern is just adorable.
The dress is sewn very good. It's an excellent quality dress.
I can wear it outside in fall and winter season I also love the length of the dress it's knee length it covers my neck down to my knees this dress is very easy to mix and match you can pretty match it to any clothes you have in your wardrobe you can match it with tights or leggings and boots.
I machine washed the dress and it was just as nice as when I opened the package. I also dried on low heat and the dress didn't fade or shrink at all.
I have added some pics and video for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment