Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Nuts Gift Tray 7 Variety Assortment, Gourmet Food Gift, Beautiful Packaged Nuts in Gift Box, Awesome Flavored Peanuts Gift - Oh! Nuts (Flavored Nuts Assortment)

Perfect Blend of sweet and salty!


I purchased this as a gift, and am passing on the feedback from the receivers.
 The nuts and seeds tasted fresh.
The tray was nice and the included bow offered a lovely presentation. 
All of the nuts did seem to be a whole nut, and not broken into pieces.
They said everything was really tasty and enjoyed the gift tray a lot.
Would I buy again? = yes
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.


This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.


No comments:

Post a Comment