Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Terra Hiker Removable Frame Trekking Rucksack Waterproof 40L Hiking Backpack for Climbing Camping Mountaineering

Comfortable, reliable and well-constructed bag!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/NTWdPr6biIM


When I received this bag, I was really impressed by the quality of the outer material on the bag and the zippers.
It's extremely light and the straps are lightly padded so really comfortable.
Zippers, buckles and everything are easy to use and there is no need for instructions or anything it is all very self-explanatory which is great! There is nothing wrong with this backpack in this department.
This is a very sturdy and high quality product, being constructed from tear resistant and waterproof nylon, which also is effective at keeping the objects housed in the pack, free of dust or dirt from the trail.
There are so many pockets and straps to hang your gear off of.
Overall a well-rounded backpack, doing well in every aspect of build quality, storage, ease of access / use and price point.
Would I buy again? = yes
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics and video for your reference.



This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment