Friday, December 30, 2016

Mermaid Tail Blanket Crochet and Mermaid Blanket for adult, Super Soft All Seasons Sleeping Blankets (multi-purple)

Super soft and feel truly like a mermaid!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/QTlnmTPVhTE


This mermaid blanket is great.
The color is very vibrant, which gives the mermaid vibe.
The mermaid tail is just the right weight, it's not too heavy and not too light.
The opening on this blanket is also big enough that I can wear it and it fits up to my chest and keeps me warm and cozy.
The back of the tail is open so you can easily get in and out of it and not fall down trying to get out of it.
The stitching on the blanket is also very great, with no snags.
This Mermaid blanket is great for keeping you warm on a cold day while watching a movie.
Who doesn't wanna stay cozy and feel like a Mermaid goddess?
I love cuddling up on the couch in the blanket.
The price point is great for this item.
It's definitely worth the 5-star rating, and I've recommended this product to so many people!
Great value and quick delivery. 

Would I buy again? = yes
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics and video for your reference.



This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment