Monday, December 12, 2016

Meaneor Women Chiffon Long Sleeve Polka Dot Maxi dress For Party

Perfect fit, Very satisfied!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/HT-J82CB-gQ


 I felt beautiful in this dress.
It is excellent for warm days!
It is very flattering on my body.
I am 5'3 and 32B.

It fits great, looks great and it's definitely the dress I am looking for.
The material is 100% polyester and feels nice and soft. 
I can wear this with confidence at several different kinds of occasions. 
Would I buy again? = yes
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.






This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment