Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Pealrich “Peacock” Fashion Jewelry Pendant Love Necklace With Swarovski Crystal ,Elegant Gifts for Women

Such an elegant and pretty peacock necklace!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/JNTwaqhzAIU

This is an absolutely stunning piece of jewelry!
 The crystal is faceted and sparkles as it catches the light at different angles.
The length of the chain is perfect.
The pendant and chain have both been very sturdy.
I have worn my necklace numerous times since I received it and it is holding up well.
There has been no discoloration of the pendant or the chain at all and no crystals have fallen out.
This is a gorgeous necklace that I truly enjoy wearing. It's affordable, environmentally and health friendly jewelry that is suitable for both the young and the not-so-young.
I have received several compliments on it and most people want to know where they can get one.
I have added some pics and video for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.


No comments:

Post a Comment