Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Chef Hat Adjustable Elastic Baker Kitchen Cooking Hat by WearHome(TM) (1pack)

Very nice and great quality chef hat!



I have washed it a couple times already and it comes out super clean and fresh looking without ruining the shape, unlike some others.
The hat is made from a 65/35 Polycotton material
but it's pretty thick and durable. 
Material is breathable which is important when working in a hot kitchen all day.
Looks great and even prevents hair strands from falling.
They are comfortable yet snug enough that they will not fall off.
I have added some pics for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment