Thursday, December 8, 2016

Chrome Plated Metal Non-Slip Open Ended Hangers with Sure-Grip Coating for Pants, Jeans, Slacks, Towels, Scarfs, Clothing for Closet Space Saving, Bedroom Hooks (12 Pack) by Super Z Outlet

Great quality, sturdy, space-saving hangers!



Exactly what I was looking for!
I have been looking for Pant hangers where it was easy to hang my and my husband pants, easy to take out, and best of all, not wrinkle it too much in the process.
This solves that issue beautifully.

No more stacks of jeans, can easily hang them in my closet now.
Very easy to slide your pants on and off.
On my way to take them to the closet, I showed one to my husband and his first impression was the quality. He noted that they are very sturdy and well made.
I highly recommend these for anyone who hangs up their pants. If you have two rows of hanging rods in your closet, then these are a must have for pants! You can also hang tank tops from them as well as skirts folded in half.
Would I buy again? = yes
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.



This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment