Thursday, December 29, 2016

Evening Clutches Purses Bag Womens Handbags Envelope LJCCQ Ladies Dinner Shoulder Purses Party Gold Clutches

Shiny, elegant and beautiful purse!



This is an absolutely gorgeous clutch.
The Jewels all the way around the bag make it beautiful.
It's a great little bag for any type of fancy occasion or just for dinner.
There is also a long strap inside the purse which attaches to some hooks so can be worn on shoulder or carried as a clutch.
Capacity inside is good for an evening bag & I am able to fit in all essentials I need when going to a party, weddings or clubbing.
Was able to fit my phone a small wallet with cash/cards some make up, keys & gum. Perfect size for a night out.
It also comes with a white soft dust bag to keep your bag dust free.
It's definitely worth the 5-star rating, and I've recommended this product to so many people!
Great value and quick delivery. 

Would I buy again? = yes
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.






This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment