Friday, December 30, 2016

Zeagoo Women`s Turn Down Collar Corduroy Jacket with Chest Pockets

Great quality jacket!


The jacket arrived quickly and fits really well.
I'm 5'2", 102lbs, 26-27" at the waist. The small size fits me really well at the shoulders, and the sleeves are nice and long too (my arms are on the slightly longer side, so this is a plus!).
The jacket is not too light or heavy, but will definitely keep me warm. 
The pockets are very useful and the jacket itself has some stretch to it.
The jacket looks really nice in person and is good quality.
Overall I am very satisfied with my purchase, great quality, easy care instructions, fits as expected and the color looks really great just as pictured.
The price point is great for this item.
It's definitely worth the 5-star rating, and I've recommended this product to so many people!
Great value and quick delivery. 

Would I buy again? = yes
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.






This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment