Sunday, December 11, 2016

Simplicity Women's Knit Winter Beanie w/ Earflap and Pom Balls

Very soft, warm and cute!



I LOVE this hat!!! Not only is it adorable, but it's really warm.
 Not only does the hat itself provide heat for my head, the ear flaps give my ears full coverage and the poms on both sides keep my cheeks warm and protect my face from blustery cold winds.
This cap fits well and did not mess up my hair or leave material debris.
The hat is loose enough that I can slip it on and not ruin my hairdo.
I really have nothing bad to say about this hat as it’s adorable, well-made, and it’s perfect for winter.
Would I buy again? = yes
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.



This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment