Tuesday, December 27, 2016

PHtronics™ 5 Packs Extra-Wide Hangers

Best Quality Hangers I have ever purchased!



These hangers are perfect for any dress clothes and will not crease the shoulders.
Beautifully made, they give my closet a classy look.
Clothes hang nicely on them and drape well with no marks from the hangers.
These hangers are versatile and are strong enough to hang light weight items and heavy coats as well.
When I opened up the box both packs of wooden hangers were well packaged and arrived safely. Nothing was broken and all hangers were flawless.
There were no rough edges.
I really feel like the manufacturer cares about making well designed hangers and put thought into this product.
Would I buy again? = yes
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.



This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment