Thursday, December 8, 2016

Zeagoo Fashion Women Off Shoulder Ruffles Striped Casual Tassel A-Line Dress

Beautiful, Inexpensive, Cute!



I'm in love with this off shoulder trend right now.
I'm actually obsessed with this off shoulder dress. It's my favorite off the shoulder piece I've come across.

It is very high quality. It isn't too short- just the right length.
 I am 5`3 tall 102 lbs. and the size small it fits perfectly.
It can be dress up or wear it for a casual day as well. It's so feminine and makes me feel so sexy.
At the same time it's practical to wear.
There's no issue considering I washed it in the washer on cold and it didn’t shrunk.
It is very comfortable and well made.
I received many compliments on it and have wore it only once. 
Box/Packaging: Everything arrived well prepared and packed.
Container contains: 1 item.
Quality vs Price: Worth every penny

Would I buy again? = yes
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics and video for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment