Thursday, December 8, 2016

Meaneor Women's V Neck Long Sleeve Patchwork Zipup Polo T-Shirt

It’s Perfect!!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/oj8mz-gsMr0


Thick enough to feel durable while still being very comfortable. I found it to be true to size as well and fit how I expected it to.
I am 5'2" 105 lbs. and wear a small size. They look great on and come in nice colors I own the Gravy color.
The shirt is great for causally going out.
It stretches nicely.
I've been looking for something like this for a really long time, I'm so excited about it! Quality is really great for the price.
Would I buy again? = yes
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics and video for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment