Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Vessos Women Long Sleeve Loose Dress Knitting Sexy Casual Shirt Dresses

Beautiful Dress!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/yOq9ZcAasNk


For the price, this fabric is surprisingly good.
The dress is just like the picture. I bought a small. I'm 5'3 120 lbs. and it fits perfect.
Not too tight not too loose fitting either.
You can toss the Long Sleeve Loose Dress into the washing machine for a quick clean without the risk of running color or shrinking.
It can be casual and a nice going out on a date.
I am so happy and might be ordering more colors!

Would I buy again? = yes

Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.


This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment