Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Meidiya Fox Heart Women's Love Fashion Jewelry Pendant Necklace Blue with Swarovski Crystal Elements

Amazing Necklace- catches the light Beautifully. Great Gift Potential.



Beautifully designed necklace.
When it arrived, I checked it over closely and was immediately impressed by its stunning beauty.
I love the versatility of this necklace and I can definitely see myself wearing it every day.
A gorgeous necklace that can take you from jeans and a tshirt during the day to a dressy evening out at night, just beautiful.
Excellent customer service as well.
The necklace comes in a gift box, which is perfect for gifting to anybody who may like this style of necklace.
This could be worn by both teens and adults and I think it compliments outfits very well.
Would I buy again? = yes
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.






This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment