Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Cofunia Knitting Mermaid Tail Blanket Sleeping Bag for Adult Size (71"x35.5", Pink)

Amazing and very Beautiful mermaid blanket!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/DICkAZ-ZwXk

I first have to say what a fun style of blanket this is!!
Love the color. feels well-made and looks almost exact to picture.
This Blanket is 71"x35.5"perfect for an adult. The back opens a little at the top and once you get in it your feet fit in the tail so they stay covered.
The material is made of Cotton+Wool+Polyester.

It feels so good and warm.
Wonderful to snuggle in while reading or watching television.
Great value and quick delivery. 

Would I buy again? = yes
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics and video for your reference.



This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment